News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Genius Virtuemart Ajax Search - VM3 Edition

Started by Genius WebDesign, March 03, 2015, 23:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genius WebDesign

After some time we´re finally ready with a new version of Genius Virtuemart Ajax Search.

Head over and check it out now!:
https://www.genius-webdesign.com/joomla-extensions-menu/virtuemart-ajax-search

This is a completely new and super optimized Ajax search module, featuring beautiful professional design & instant live ajax search results of product, category, manufaturer & news items (Joomla articles / K2 articles).

In the Joomla admin Module Manager you have control over visual styling, performance, result ordering and sort mechanism and much more..
You can actually choose to order results after relevancy or alphabetically & you can choose whether the search engine shall pick results that match "any search word(s)" or "all search words".

One of the major new features is the option to include module position in the ajax search result window, meaning you can add almost any kind of content you like.
Like in our demo we have added a Joomla banner module to display random advert image on each result load.
This is of course a feature with a huge potential, when you use custom HMTL modules etc..

There are lots of other things I could write on about, but I will stop here and let you feel the magic for yourselves.
Click on the link above and try out the demo.

AH

The module looks good.

I was surprised to see that all the reviews are dated 03/03/15 and are 5*  any ideas why?
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Genius WebDesign

The module has been up for around 2 weeks now.

The date in the reviews were wrong due to error in the review system. The date column was set to current timestamp "on update" which caused all reviews dates to reset when a new review was created.

I´m glad you like how it looks :)

AH

Great thanks for clarifying.

This might just be one plugin that I consider using for my live site!
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Genius WebDesign

You absolutely should try it out!
I can tell you that you will be surprised how quick and diverse the search mechanism is, and the option to include modules inside the search result is  a pretty handy feature :)

Genius WebDesign

I also want to announce that right now you can get a 5 Euro discount by visiting us on Facebook, where you can see the coupon code in top post:
https://www.facebook.com/GeniusWebdesignSolutions

AH

Drat - I have blocked access to facebook    :'(
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Genius WebDesign

Well, lucky for you I also have the coupon code right here :)
It´s:  BGHX43YZ

Just copy the code and use it on check out page when you purchase the Deluxe package.

AH

Oh - deluxe - I am much lower rent than that!

I was thinking of the lite version -  :)

If I am buying lite - I will not use the code as I am not that cheap!
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Genius WebDesign

That´s quite OK :)
The code also only works on Deluxe version

Genius WebDesign

I´m also working on a new product display module for Virtuemart. It should be ready early next week!
I will of course put up a post here on the forum when it´s ready.

Genius WebDesign

Quote from: Hutson on March 06, 2015, 18:52:34 PM
If I am buying lite - I will not use the code as I am not that cheap!

Hi again, have you had time to purchase and try the module yet?

Genius WebDesign

Hi again,

We have just updaded the module, so now the Deluxe version features 100% responsive design and support for tablet PCs and mobile devices.

Go check it out:
https://www.genius-webdesign.com/joomla-extensions-menu/virtuemart-ajax-search

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Genius WebDesign