joomla 2.8 and virtuemart 3.06 Items are not added into the basket

Started by jpcrea, February 25, 2015, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpcrea

Hello

With joomla 2.8 and virtuemart 3.06 I have this error message and Items are not added into the basket
SELECT * FROM #__virtuemart_calcs  LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_calc_shoppergroups using(virtuemart_calc_id) LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_calc_countries using(virtuemart_calc_id) WHERE `calc_kind` IN ('Marge','Tax','VatTax','DBTax','DATax' )
                AND `published`="1"
                AND (`virtuemart_vendor_id`="1" OR `shared`="1" )
            AND ( publish_up = "0000-00-00 00:00:00" OR publish_up <= "2015-02-25 09:14:41" )
            AND ( publish_down = "0000-00-00 00:00:00" OR publish_down >= "2015-02-25 09:14:41" )
AND ( virtuemart_shoppergroup_id = 2 OR virtuemart_shoppergroup_id = 1 OR (virtuemart_shoppergroup_id) IS NULL)
AND ( virtuemart_country_id = 204 OR (virtuemart_country_id) IS NULL)

vmdebug $siteLang: fr-FR self::$_jpConfig->lang fr_fr
vmdebug vmTime: time to load config: 0.0034630298614502
vmdebug Start used Ram 10M
vmdebug vmTime: Manufacturers by Cache: 0.0017399787902832
vmdebug Going to set pw fields unrequired
vmdebug Data not found for type BT and name delimiter_billto
vmdebug my Var1:
vmdebug $stockhandle none and stock 5 ordered 0

I tried various fixes views on the forum but no solution
Thanks by adVance
JP

GJC Web Design

the above isn't an error  - it is just debug

have you tried with the debug off?

tried with the add to cart popup off?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

jpcrea

Yes I have tried with the debug off and  the add to cart popup off but I have the same error, no products added in the cart.
In the log I have
2015-02-25 17:56:14 ERROR vmError: getCustomEmbeddedProductCustomFields error in query Unknown column 'c.custom_desc' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT c.`virtuemart_custom_id`, c.`custom_parent_id`, c.`virtuemart_vendor_id`, c.`custom_jplugin_id`, c.`custom_element`, c.`admin_only`, c.`custom_title`, c.`show_title` , c.`custom_tip`,
c.`custom_value`, c.`custom_desc`, c.`field_type`, c.`is_list`, c.`is_hidden`, c.`is_cart_attribute`, c.`is_input`, c.`layout_pos`, c.`custom_params`, c.`shared`, c.`published`, c.`ordering`, field.`virtuemart_customfield_id`, field.`virtuemart_product_id`, field.`customfield_value`, field.`customfield_price`,
field.`customfield_params`, field.`published` as fpublished, field.`override`, field.`disabler`, field.`ordering`FROM `jbj1e_virtuemart_customs` AS c LEFT JOIN `*_virtuemart_product_customfields` AS field ON c.`virtuemart_custom_id` = field.`virtuemart_custom_id` WHERE `virtuemart_product_id` IN (69) AND c.`published` = "1" ORDER BY field.`ordering`,`virtuemart_custom_id` ASC

Milbo

Seems you just copied the new files and you did not execute the update routine.

Go to the tools and use "update tables", then anything should work again.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member