Previous topic - Next topic

artemaclaudio

Any suggestions to fix this error?

Joomla 3.3.6 - VirtueMart 3.0.2

BACK END/ ADMINISTRATOR: CUSTOM FIELDS/ RELATED CATEGORIES

COM_VIRTUEMART_RELATED_PRODUCTS

COM_VIRTUEMART_RELATED_PRODUCTS_DESC

COM_VIRTUEMART_RELATED_PRODUCTS_TIP

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): Unfinished literal in /home/_XXX_XXX_/public_html/libraries/joomla/form/form.php on line 1545

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): xmlXPathEval: evaluation failed in /home/_XXX_XXX_/public_html/libraries/joomla/form/form.php on line 1545

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): Unfinished literal in /home/_XXX_XXX_/public_html/libraries/joomla/form/form.php on line 1545

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): xmlXPathEval: evaluation failed in /home/_XXX_XXX_/public_html/libraries/joomla/form/form.php on line 1545

More 395 pages with an error message.

Any suggestions to fix this error?

Joomla 3.3.6 - VirtueMart 3.0.2

BACK END/ ADMINISTRATOR: CUSTOM FIELDS/ RELATED PRODUCTS

COM_VIRTUEMART_RELATED_PRODUCTS

COM_VIRTUEMART_RELATED_PRODUCTS_DESC

COM_VIRTUEMART_RELATED_PRODUCTS_TIP

More 395 pages with an error message.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

artemaclaudio

Yes. That's the best answer I ever heard in my life. For there is this forum? To show Google? Great engineer. Thank U.

Milbo

No it says that the answer was at least 50 times given and that we always have the rule that you should update, before you come here and tell us old bugs, which are solved since weeks.

If you are too lazy to search, why we should answer you? and invest more time in answering the question than it would have taken you to search for yourself. If you would have searched, you would take the tip and learn how to search better next time. But you are answer clearly shows that you are more interested to leech the manpower of this forum than to give something back.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member