Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Multi-Variant VM3.0.6

Started by coelho, February 21, 2015, 00:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coelho

About Multi-Variant VM3.0.6

Some issues that seem very useful:

Is it possible to use the default values for the new Multi-Variant custom field? This would serve to be created, by default, some ramifications, making more efficient the construction of the product and its variants. Eg color, sizes, etc. by default.

Another issue has to do with the multi-language websites. How should I do to apply the translation order in the ramifications? Eg call "com_color_blue" for translation.

This would be possible?

VopoloS

How to hide the child items, if it is not in stock?

hkyklai

Yea, I have the same problem for the multi-languages on the multi-variants custom values.

Hope there will be hint to solve it.

bunglehaze

I will second the query from SolopoV - can child items be hidden when not in stock as the previous variants didn't do that. I ended up using child variants as a result but would prefer to try and setup multi variants if the function is already included (or can be added simply)

One other thing. Where I have recurring ramifications such as bottle volume or product strength, can I list these in the custom fields somewhere without having to repeat the input for each parent product? So I can simply select the multi-variant plugin which has already been set with each variant and then attach the variants to the child products as in the demo.