News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

3.04 to 3.06 Price value on product page

Started by xur82, February 20, 2015, 18:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xur82

I just updated from 3.04 to 3.06 and found that the product price was not updating when you added additional custom fields' price mods. I reverted back (re-installed) 3.04 and they are working fine again now.
Of course this could be due to the custom fields plug-in I am using... But again a warning to make sure you back up your data and try updates in an offline version of your site before going live..
Has anyone else found this issue in 3.06?

bob@robertclinton.com

I found the same thing after upgrading from VirtueMart 2.6.17 to VirtueMart 3.0.8. Price value reflects custom field value in the shopping cart but not on the product category or details page when toggled like previous versions do. 

jenkinhill

VM3.0.8 does show price updates with variants in the product details page, but this may be template dependent. FO working example see   http://demo.virtuemart.net/wear/h20-jacket-detail
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bob@robertclinton.com

You're right Kelvyn -

It was template based. I'm using an override to the products sublayout. I'll need to dig into that to see what I did to disable that feature.