News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Printing Company Template Q&A Support

Started by David Kan, February 13, 2015, 04:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

ISSUE 14: INCORRECT UPLOAD BOX DIMENSIONS

QuoteHi When uploading an image via the file uploaded the dimensions of box do not resize meaning left and right scrolling arrows appear - see attached screenshot. Please fix or give me instructions on what code to replace / add

Answer:

Please look at the image below:

http://gyazo.com/31d8c685bdca075a38d2f997938e11eb

The scroll right is true because it must be limited.

However, you can add new css for this popup.

You should install add-on firebug of Mozilla firefox browser then bug code.

You will see popup has parent class ptupload. You must begin to add new css for class ptupload and child class.

Remember, it's the class ptupload.

http://gyazo.com/36648f0ca71e13fc764e22a88d64c32e

David Kan

ISSUE 15: ERROR FONT IN ADMINISTRATION

QuoteThe problem now is at back end is replace the symbol for another one different. I did a clean Joomla install and everything is find , no server problem, I do the start pack install and is show that.

Answer:

After you re-install quick-start package and one step checkout plugin, you can go to the folder
media\jui\fonts then remove all files in this folder. Next step, you override the fonts with the attached file.

David Kan

ISSUE 16: Call for Price
QuoteHello,

If a product has no price and I click on Call for Price, the link loads a page with no navigation, no template.

Please look into this for me.

Thank you.

Answer:

About error link "Call for Price", the link redirects to the page Ask Question Product.
If you have a question, you must login before asking about that product.
After login and click on link "Call for Price", you go to page which contain only Ask question form.
This page doesn't include header and footer of template.
It isn't error. So, you don't worry about that.
http://gyazo.com/7f5a6eeaefa76cef1db03523fced068d

David Kan

ISSUE 17: CHANGE CUSTOM TABS TEXT

QuoteI cannot find how to modify the custom tabs on the Virtuemart product pages. I need to change the content of the tabs called 'Features' 'Ideals' 'Paper & Specs'.

Answer:

- In file templates/printmart/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php, we created some positions respectively with tabs in this page

$mod_features = '{loadposition features}';
    $mod_banner_detail= '{loadposition banner_detail}';
    $mod_paper = '{loadposition paper}';
    $mod_delivery = '{loadposition delivery}';
    $mod_relatedproducts = '{loadposition relatedproducts}';
        $mod_complimentary = '{loadposition complimentary}';
        $mod_orderupload = '{loadposition orderupload}';

You can go to the positions in administrator to modify content of them.

David Kan

ISSUE 18: "Complimentary File Check" vs Prices Arrange on Homepage

Quote"On the issue of "Complimentary File Check": You have to create custom fields for the product so that it can upload files. In product "Magnets", I've created a custom fields for product and it shows normal. Link: http://ww3.fullcolor.ro/en/home/premium-business-cards/magnets-detail"

I did that, but still after I upload a file and click on "Complimentary File Check" button, nothing happened, I mean there is no way to sent a file for checking before creating an order, or this is the button supposed to do.

What css file should I use to rearrange the prices on homepage?

Answer:

- The box "Complimentary File Check" is custom HTML module, it isn't a link or a button.
You can remove or modify it.
- About the price on home page, you can add new css for it in file templates/printmart/css/custom.css or modify css in file templates/printmart/css/template.css

David Kan

ISSUE 19: Module Login Pop-Up vs Translation

Quotein the fragment google search my web metadata have included in the homepage does not appear , nor that I included in virtuemart . Only contact information I included in virtuemar / shop / store / additional information appears

Hi,

The text of module popup login is defined on file
language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_login_popup.ini
If you want to translate them, you must copy that file to folder your language.
Example, your language is France. You have to copy file language above then change name for it like this
language\fr-FR\fr-FR.mod_login_popup.ini.

QuoteI have translated such file but can not find where to change the words aparecden in the frontend : Hi administrator, my account ...In the file you have indicated me I can not find the words HI , my account... that appear in the header- b menu. There are some other related file ?

If you want to translate word "Hi", you go to the file modules\mod_login_popup\tmpl\default.php then find to row like image below
http://gyazo.com/8d779c018eb412f75115b80a164a29a9
You can translate that word.
You go to this file: \templates\printmart\html\com_virtuemart\cart\padded.php then find the word that are highlighted, you can translated it in file language.

QuoteI searched the file padded.php indicated me but I donĀ“t find the word "was added to your cart" I want to translate. There are some other file where I can search ?

Furthermore I have been able to change the word "HI " as you has told me , I just need to know where to find the words "My account" and " Cart" Rest of login module popup.

1. About first issue, you must find the word "was added to your cart" in folder
components\com_virtuemart\language\your_language

2. About word "My Account", you can search through the word below
http://gyazo.com/7da40a4882d3ea1395f56e1e0c622e52

You can find it in the language file of module popup login or language file of template
templates\printmart\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_printmart.ini
In this case, you must create a folder your_language in templates\printmart\language then copy template language file to it then translate word.
About word "Cart", you must translate it in the language file of module ajax cart.

Artemi0

I've made some changes to the template, inserting a new position and that position aassigning a custom field type "Editor" . It works, text that I write in this custom field (Backend) appears in the shop right where I want (Frontend) but as PLAIN TEXT, no html codification.

In this post https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=129182.0 I advise to solve this problem upgrade to the latest version of VM, but this is not possible with your template.

Two questions:

How do I resolve the problem of HTML "sanitized" by VM to write lists and headings?

and

They intend to update this template to version 3.x VM?

mhalter

Quote from: David Kan on March 10, 2015, 05:52:56 AM
ISSUE 17: CHANGE CUSTOM TABS TEXT

QuoteI cannot find how to modify the custom tabs on the Virtuemart product pages. I need to change the content of the tabs called 'Features' 'Ideals' 'Paper & Specs'.

Answer:

- In file templates/printmart/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php, we created some positions respectively with tabs in this page

$mod_features = '{loadposition features}';
    $mod_banner_detail= '{loadposition banner_detail}';
    $mod_paper = '{loadposition paper}';
    $mod_delivery = '{loadposition delivery}';
    $mod_relatedproducts = '{loadposition relatedproducts}';
        $mod_complimentary = '{loadposition complimentary}';
        $mod_orderupload = '{loadposition orderupload}';

You can go to the positions in administrator to modify content of them.

Hello,

Could you please tell me the name of the module used for the "Ideals" tab.

I have checked the administrator area and have found the other modules, but have not located the particular module for "Ideals."

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

David Kan

"Ideals" tab is not a module, it's an echo

Here is the code:

<div class="tab-pane" id="ideals">
        <?php echo $this->loadTemplate('ideals'); ?>
   </div>

You can go to the file to view details: templates\printmart\html\com_virtuemart\productdetails\default_ideals.php

David Kan

Quote from: Artemi0 on April 04, 2015, 08:26:57 AM
I've made some changes to the template, inserting a new position and that position aassigning a custom field type "Editor" . It works, text that I write in this custom field (Backend) appears in the shop right where I want (Frontend) but as PLAIN TEXT, no html codification.

In this post https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=129182.0 I advise to solve this problem upgrade to the latest version of VM, but this is not possible with your template.

Two questions:

How do I resolve the problem of HTML "sanitized" by VM to write lists and headings?

and

They intend to update this template to version 3.x VM?

We're following you on the ticket: http://cloodo.com/issues/14193

Please wait for an update

Thank you

mhalter

Quote from: David Kan on April 06, 2015, 09:48:13 AM
"Ideals" tab is not a module, it's an echo

Here is the code:

<div class="tab-pane" id="ideals">
        <?php echo $this->loadTemplate('ideals'); ?>
   </div>

You can go to the file to view details: templates\printmart\html\com_virtuemart\productdetails\default_ideals.php

Thank you for your help and quick reply!

Can the Product Short Description and Product Regular Description fill in the area in the tabbed sections rather than the "Features" and "Paper Specs"

The current set-up makes editing the Features and Paper for each product a tedious task by having to turn of and create multiple modules.

Having the Product descriptions next to the image and the current special features below the checkout area would be great.

Please advise and Thanks again!

David Kan

For any customer who bought the template, please go to our helpdesk: http://cloodo.com/projects/cmsmart-support

We'll help you efficiently in time

Thank you

David Kan

ISSUE 20: "Features" and "Paper Specs" Tabs

QuoteHello,

Can the Product Short Description and Product Regular Description fill in the area in the tabbed sections rather than the "Features" and "Paper Specs"

The current set-up makes editing the Features and Paper for each product a tedious task by having to turn off and on modules and create multiple modules for each of the products.

Having the Product descriptions next to the image and the current special features below the checkout area would be great.

Please advise and Thanks again!

You can't turn off and on modules and create multiple modules for each of the products because the "Features" and "Paper Specs" are created in code, they do not follow each product.

You can only change contents for the Features and Paper tabs and all products displayed them.

If you want to change position for anything, you can modify code
templates\printmart\html\com_virtuemart\productdetails\default.php

David Kan

ISSUE 21: Problem with plugin

QuoteThe template does not display the custom field plugin in detail and the products created with virtuemart plugin vm custom size

The error can be fixed at the file file templates\printmart\html\com_virtuemart\productdetails\default.php
and remove the css:

.product-field-type-E {display: none;}

in the file templates\printmart\less\detail.less

David Kan

ISSUE 22: "Add to cart" button disappearing

QuotePlease see the issue with "Add to Cart" button disappearing when customer changes any variable in the Instant Price Calculator.

If you choose all custom field, the add to cart button will display again. Look at the image to see it.
http://gyazo.com/9925d6b3d59ced1dafc3b6252581a3b4

You can copy the default.php file in the folder:
templates\printmart\html\com_virtuemart\productdetails

About the old default.php file, you should change the name for it but don't override it.

Similarly, you can copy the addtocart.php in folder templates\printmart\html\com_virtuemart\sublayouts