News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem while updating "billing address information"

Started by Nagaraj, February 11, 2015, 20:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagaraj

Hi All,

I upgraded virtuemart 2.0.26a to 3.0.2. I am facing problem while updating "Add/Edit billing address information". User info is not updating.  In 3.0 version  controllers/user.php some functions are missing. Like "saveCheckoutUser", "registerCheckoutUser" ,"saveCartUser" etc. Can any one let me know why these fields not updating on "Add/Edit billing address information"??
Please go through the attached screen-shot regarding missing functions. Any Suggestion ??

Paths
virtuemart 2.0.26a     /components/com_virtuemart/controllers/user.php
virtuemart 3.0.2        /components/com_virtuemart/controllers/user.php

Version Details
Virtuemart          2.x to 3.0.2
Joomla! Version  3.3.6
PHP Version       5.3.29
Mysql                  5.5.40

Thanks in advance..

dsrpmedia

I am having same issue - upgraded from vm 2 to vm 3.0.4, evberything appears to be there, but when trying to check out the 'billing address information' does not update, the page just refreshes on save - please help!!!

Version Details
Virtuemart          2.x to 3.0.4
Joomla! Version 2.5.28
PHP Version       5.3.24
Mysql                  5.5.40

Nagaraj

Any body found the solution for it?? Now in my website it is redirecting to home page when i clicked on the "SAVE" button while editing my billing information. Shipping information is saving finely.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

dsrpmedia

dineshprima

Hi all,

I have same issue , After upgrading virtuemart to 3.0.6.2 as well no use for me. Did you updated joomla version as well?

When i submit the Billing Information form it is redirecting me to home page and user is automatically logged out.

Thanks
Dinesh

dsrpmedia

my problem was solved when I upgraded joomla - the problem (at least for me) was not in the vm 3.0.4 version at all

Nagaraj

Thanks jenkinhill. Upgrading virtuemart  from 3.0.2  to  3.0.6 and template override has solved my problem.