News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cannot print orders

Started by pm4698, January 29, 2015, 13:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pm4698

Hello there,

I use joomla 2.5.x and vm 2.6.10.

All of sudden, when i try to print an order from administration area then the pop up window opens with this message:
Limited access!COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ORDER_NOTFOUND

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

P.S. PDF invoice button works just fine

jenkinhill

"All of a sudden"  - OK so what changed? Something else installed? Change on the server eg PHP?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pm4698

Now that i am thinking of, maybe some other co-worker did some changes but currently i cannot find him. Do you have any idea what my have caused this?

jenkinhill

No idea. I have never seen this happen.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Jörgen

Hello  :)

I am also struggling with this.

Right now I am finishing my new migrated VM3 site and have experienced a lot of peculiarities. Most of them I have been able
to solve, but not this one. I don´t think this is coming from the migration. Easily tested.

If I am logged in as a "normal" user in the frontend I can´t  print orders in the back end. If I log out the "normal" user
from the front end I can print out orders.
This looks like some kind of session problem and the back end sees the front end user as the active user.

QuoteDu är obehörig!COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ORDER_NOTFOUND

Notice the Swedish error text, backend is actually English (GB) with super user and unlimited rights, the text setting seems to be looking at the frontend that is Swedish with normal user and restricted rights.

Is there any solution available for this?

Working with different users in front end and back end is convinient when developing and testing. But right now I have
to log out from the front end if I want to use this function in the back end.

VM 3.0.6.4
Joomla 3.4.1
PHP 5.6.7

regards 

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jenkinhill

What if you use different browsers BE/FE? Never tried it, but I have never seen your problem.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Jörgen

Thanks Kelwyn

Yes, this idea has crossed my mind. I will test this. My guess is that both of the users share the same session and that this break the access checks in the backend.

have a nice day

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

loppan

Same problem here. I'm often logged in as a "normal" user in the FE to test stuff, but to be able to print invoices I have to first logout the FE user, otherwise I get the "Restricted access!COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ORDER_NOTFOUND" message too. Perhaps this is a bug that should be looked in to?

Thanks

Peter

Jörgen

Hello Peter

I have learned to live with this. It is not so hard to log out before printing out invoices. Hopefully there are no other security implications than this little inconvenience. Strange that no one else has reported this issue.

regards

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x