News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Customer note

Started by jormis02, January 28, 2015, 14:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jormis02

Where to look when: Customer_note is fine in PDF and in shopper email but not showing in vendor email ?

J3.3.6 VM3.0.2

jenkinhill

I think a mail problem was fixed in VM3.0.3  - it is certainly fixed in 3.0.4 which is in final testing.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jormis02

I did upgrade to 3.0.3 and no change. Vendor email not showing the customer note.

jenkinhill

Here it is in the vendor email with the customer note - 3.0.4 with default VM data (I don't have 3.0.3 now).
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jormis02

Great, where is 3.0.4 for download ?

jenkinhill

From SVN. http://docs.virtuemart.net/tutorials/development/100-svn-download.html
Public release of the installer is expected within a few days.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

jormis02

Now 3.0.4 and still no comments on vendor email, all others are ok.

jenkinhill

Still works for me. Tested on 3 more VM3.0.4 installs.
Check that the shopper field "customer_note" is published to the cart form.

Are you using any template overrides or a third party OPC?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

jormis02

After upgrade from 2.6.x this stopped working.
It is published in the cart form and shopper email has it and the PDF, even order_detail in admin panel.

Template uses overrides in cart but not else and payment module is 3party.

jormis02

After upgrading again, still no note on vendor email. All other places will show the note.

jormis02

Now 3.0.12 and still vendor email is missing customer note. All other has it.

jenkinhill

Still shows OK for me, VM3.0.12 with default VM templates, standard VM payment plugin, no overrides at all.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

jormis02

Even the line "The shopper commented the order" comes when note has something in but the note does not.