News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Remove products shopping cart.

Started by capipuerto, January 24, 2015, 17:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capipuerto

Very good, you have a great forum.

Many times, I can not remove and update products from your cart. I tried some tips on internet forums, and nothing.

Thank you very much. If necessary I pass the url.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

capipuerto

I'm sorry for not following the steps. This are the versions:

Joomla! 3.3.6 
VirtueMart 3.0.0
php 5.3.3

jenkinhill

Your PHP version is too old. Minimum of 5.3.10 is required for both Joomla 3.3.6 and VirtueMart 3.x  and preferably you should use PHP5.4+

Once you have updated PHP on the server then your VirtueMart version should be updated to VM 3.0.3
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

capipuerto

Hello. I've updated php and virtuemart and the problem still exists. No updated quantity and sometimes not clear.
php 5.4.30
Virtuemart 3.0.2
joomla 3.3.6

jenkinhill

Sounds like it could be a template problem. Post the URL here so someone can take a look.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

jenkinhill

Updating & deleting worked OK for me, various errors were apparent in Firebug and IE debugger but nothing relevant, sorry. It is a very slow site which is not surprising with the enormous amount of JavaScript being loaded so I wonder if you are seeing an effect of that slowness.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK