News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Paypal: Error when canceling payment

Started by rayge, January 23, 2015, 20:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rayge

After clicking confim on the checkout page and it redirects to the Paypal, If you click Cancel it errors related to PAYZEN?

Where can i go to fix this?
I Use: Joomla 3.4.1 & VM 3.0.9

edefauler

hello,

you find a solution for this problem ?

I have the same

Norbert

Tentaurus

rafser

Hi,
I have the same problem, I'm using Joomla 3.3.6 with Virtuemart 3.0.2, if I cancel the order from PayPal, instead of redirecting me back to the website I get this MySql error message.

Does anyone know the solution?

Please help.

This is the Red Box Error message:

1146 - Table 'shop_shopsite.3fgts_virtuemart_payment_plg_systempay' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `3fgts_virtuemart_payment_plg_systempay` WHERE `virtuemart_order_id` = 16

alatak

Hello

PayZen is not anylonger supported. Please go in joomla extensions and disable the plugin.

Tentaurus

I disabled Payzen - now I get the following message:

1146 - Table 'db1134456-heilzeichen.jos_virtuemart_payment_plg_systempay' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `jos_virtuemart_payment_plg_systempay` WHERE `virtuemart_order_id` = 37

So the issue does still exist...

Tentaurus

Finally I disabled all Payment plugins that I don't need ...now the return from a canceled paypal site ist without an error.

GJC Web Design

as best practice you should disable ALL plugins that aren't needed - running plugins for no reason all takes processing time esp. payment plugs
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation