News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

COM_VIRTUEMART_CUSTOM_BOOLEAN

Started by MAD King, December 21, 2014, 23:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAD King

Fresh installation of VM 3.0.2 on Joomla 3.3.6 and I am not able to figure out what this is.

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

jenkinhill

That's an untranslated string fo a boolean field. eg yes/no.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MAD King

So the text value is just "boolean field" ?
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

jenkinhill

It is not new, it was present in VM2.5. If you search the forum you will see vaious uses for it.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MAD King

Thank you but that was not my question. What is the proper translation for it and why is there no text language value in the first place?
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

bluezeyes

Because to give you a reason why it take so long to finish customers project [emoji6] [emoji6]
Cause you have to create overwrites for all the missing strings first in the language messenger for English before you can start programming and customizing.

But serious I think they just forgot this in the string list for transiflex team and before in 2.5 it was there hard coded in the list... 

To fix, copy that string and create a overwrite in the desired language for both BE and Fe.  Value: Boolean

MAD King

Thank you. Did it already, but may someone is searching for the same topic and your advice will definitely help.
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

balai

I think the tranlation should be Boolean
You can possibly add that in the Virtuemart lang files or contribute that in Transifex which the tool for translating the project
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/virtuemart/