News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

State drop down box width error

Started by Brody, December 20, 2014, 22:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brody

Hey guys,

I have fixed it once before but I cannot for the life of me figure out where it was that I made the fix. Currently, the State selection drop down box is only 40px wide. I need it to be 180. The chosen.css shows this as the size, but there is a style overriding the size to 40. It is only affecting the state box. County is perfect as are all other drop down boxes.

If anyone knows what to look at or where to look, let me know. I have spent about an hour hunting for this but I can't find it. Firebug does not give a file responsible for this 40px size. it is simply listed as element.style

Thanks.

GJC Web Design

Hi Brody,

just add to the style

table.user-details .vm-chzn-select {
  background: url("/components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/vmgeneral/backgrounds.png") repeat-x scroll center top #e8e8e8;
  border: 1px solid #ccc;
  border-radius: 4px;
  color: #777;
  margin-bottom: 2px;
  padding: 5px 5px 4px;
  width: 210px !important;
}

(the 40px is coming from the shopper field "Field Size" - you could just 0 this)
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Brody

Look at John go! Popping up to help me here too! Holy smokes. I add that to the "chosen.css" file correct?

Brody