News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image:

Started by planticinal, December 18, 2014, 16:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

planticinal

Hi,

As the title says, I have a problem with the TCPDF library.
I worked on my local server and worked fine, but when I uploaded the production server I get this error: TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image:

The error is when I want to create an invoice or delivery note from the manager virtuemart.

Wear all week and I can not find the error or bug

I need help thanks

The version of Joomla is 5.2.27
and the version of VirtueMart is 2.6.10

jenkinhill

Did you move the site to the server using Akeeba backup?  What version of PHP is on the server?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

planticinal

No, I've moved the site by FTP and SQL backup
The version of PHP is: 5.3.29-1 ~ dotdeb.0

jenkinhill

I always use Akeeba to move sites because then I never have to change any pathways etc. and I know I get an exact copy.

The shop image should be .jpg or .gif  - some TCPDF installations choke on .png files.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

planticinal

Ok, I'll try it with Akeeba.
The logo of the shop is .png and gives no error in the pdf, but the logo of the payment is .png and gives this error

On the local server if you print the logo of the shop but not the logo of payment

Thanks

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Change the images to .jpg would be a quicker check than reinstalling.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK