News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

(3.0.0) warning when uninstalling

Started by Gouz, December 17, 2014, 14:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gouz

maybe thats not important so I'm just mentioning it..

1)installed on a fresh joomla the 3.0.0 through joomla extension store (after that i did not install aio)
2)right then i noticed it was not the latest, so i uninstalled that and i got this error:

Warning: include(/.../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/install/uninstall.virtuemart.html.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /.../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/install/script.virtuemart.php on line 758

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/.../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/install/uninstall.virtuemart.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear54') in /.../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/install/script.virtuemart.php on line 758

Milbo

yeh, due the changes in the JED, we could not update it to the last version. Just in general, uninstalling in the joomla world is most time a bad idea. Unpublishing and similar should be done first.
In your case it would have been absolutly enough to use the built in updater, after download.

But I removed the wrong include, thanks for reporting.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member