News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Error sending e-mail

Started by Detalles, December 12, 2014, 12:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Detalles

Hello.

When the customer makes the purchase, either with payment by bank transfer or by credit card or PayPal 2 posts both customer and seller are sent (instead of 1 which is normal). They are the same messages except that the first does not specify the shipping or payment, and if the transfer does not leave the data to do it.

I need you to send just the right.
  I have not installed anything extra for sending e-mails (work BreezingForms pack)
  I use Joomla Virtuemart 2.5.28 and 2.6.14, and I nothing appears to be updated on the web. I also upgraded AIO.
  I have reviewed virtuemart configuration, state ordering and configuration of buying virtuemart (I have attached image of everything, including 2 orders shipping).
  I tried to remove the one you send e-mail to the customer when the order is pending but still the still sending. If I remove the time you send the customer and the seller does not send anyone, but for example, in the case of payment by bank transfer is necessary that you send so this option is not worth me,
  The order remains registered correctly in the backend as pending. If the customer selects payment by card or Paypal comes the first post when given to confirm the order and the second email when full payment.

I do not know what else to do. Can not find anyone that has happened or some documentation on the subject.
  And the problem is that I can put to work anywhere (is to replace another that I have) that misleads the customer.

So I have shown you happen to Virtuemart 3 as a possible option, but I am afraid that the problem because I have become more serious and more over if I have to ask.

If you can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Detalles

attached files

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Milbo

remove the orderstatus "Pending". Check also your payments.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Detalles

Hello.

I have reviewed the configuration of the order status and configuration virrtuemart truck and appears to be correct.
If in the area of setting off outstanding customer e-mail with earring asked customer keeps coming and when I remove duplicate customer and the seller then does not get to none.

I need you to get one right message to the client and not duplicate, especially in the transfer payment.

Optionally occurred to me not reached the order when it is pending the customer and it was me from the list of orders virtuemart which activate this option becoming the order of pendente a confirmed but it gives me error (which attachment image) and not confirmed pending updates.

Another option that occurred to me was to create a new state as outstanding for payment by bank transfer payments and be the one to update the outstanding order to be paid when confirmed. In this case it is sent one e-mail right but the message subject COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_Y indicated (the Y corresponds to the order status code that I created). But when the customer pays I still have the same problem of not updating pending payment confirmed.

Can you tell me why these errors occur and how to fix it?

Thank you

[attachment cleanup by admin]