White Screen of Death in Cart Confirm, in Invoices and Print Order

Started by masto93, December 11, 2014, 13:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masto93

Hi everybody.
I had a problem, but now are two. Let me explain: I had a malfunction in the functions of generation of invoices, and printing order. To try to solve the first thing, I made the safe path for sales and invoices as suggested by VM. Once done this operation, the problem has gotten worse, in fact now for some functions I have White Screens of Deaths (Internal Server Error - 500). The features that give this problem are:
- The confirmation of a cart's order,
- The generation of invoices (and also the printable orders).

I'm using  VirtueMart 2.9.9a  - Joomla! 2.5.27  -  PHP 5.4.35.

It seems to not be a template problem, and VMdebug does not helped me for this...hope you will  ;)

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

masto93

masto93

hi,
I've updated to vm3.0.2. The results are:
- I can confirm orders
- I can see the printable version of orders

But
- I still have White Screen of Deaths (Internal Server Error - 500) in the generation of invoices and delivery notes

what can generate this error ?

EDIT: * now the colour custom field does not works :(
(sorry for my English)

Milbo

Did you updated your AIO? the tcpdf?
furthermore check the descriptions and info of your payment, I just had the case that the html code was scrambled and so tcpdf failed hard.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

masto93

I've update AIO and the tcpdf, but the issue persists.
Descriptions and info of payments seems to be normal, but how can i verify if html code is scrambled?
Is there anything else that i can try?
thank you.

masto93

new step: i've re-istalled tcpdf for the second time and now instead of WSODs appear the following error:

TCPDF ERROR: The XObject Template '-1' doesn't exist!

i've tried to identify the php file that generate this error (for example components/com_virtuemart/views/invoice/...) but i cannot solve it.
any ideas? thank you ;)

Milbo

Do you use any overrides? the html for pdf is stricter than for most browsers.

masto93

I verified if there were some override here: /mysite/mytemplate/html/com_virtuemart/... but it seems that there is no override for the php that generate invoices.

It maybe could help: here is a list of directorys in /mysite/mytemplate/html/com_virtuemart/... , where should i verify if is there any override?
/cart
/category
/productdetails
/sublayouts
/user
/index.html

Thank you for the attention  ;)