News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Random aount of customer order confirmation emails

Started by aromasense, November 27, 2014, 07:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aromasense

Hi,

I'm running:
Joomla! 2.5.27
VirtueMart 2.6.12

When an order gets placed(customer clicks "confirm order" button) one (1) email is send to the vendor(me) as confirmed pending order (payment method credit card) (so far so good), customer is send to payment gateway and pays with credit card and all approved by payment company(DPS in New Zealand) after which customer returns to my website and a "confirmed order" confirmation email is send to both customer and vendor but a  random amount of them, ie. customer and vendor gets 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 of those emails (see attached screenshot)

I have tried setting the "Default Order Status to send email to shopper" in virtuemart config to only "confirmed" but this didn't do the trick.

I have search all over but nothing looks like this challenge, if anybody had this and resolved it please post the resolution here otherwise any help would be appreciated.

cheers
Marco

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum