News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No vendor emails, shopper emails twice

Started by Woeler1, November 21, 2014, 15:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woeler1

Hello all,

I had an older version of virtuemart installen on the website of a client. It sent one order confirmation to the shopper and no confirmation to the vendor. So, I updated to VM 2.6.12.2 and now it sends 2 confirmations to the shopper (which are identical mails) and still no mail at all to the vendor.

I have done the following already:
-Enable system emails
-Enable SMTP settings
-Change the "Default Order Status to send email to vendor"
-Set myself to vendor a million times

Note that I am not using any payment method. The only thing this website does is create orders. My client will handle the rest himself (by bank transfer).

I've spent hours and hours, I'm missing something, but I don't know what. Even when I shop as the vendor I get the confirmation I should be getting as a shopper, but not the confirmation as a vendor.

Can anyone help me?

--Edit--
I fixed the issue that 2 confirmation emails were sent to the customer by setting the "Order Status for Pending transactions" to "Confirmed" and then changing the "Default Order Status to send email to vendor" and "Default Order Status to send email to shopper" to "Confirmed" as well. Still no email to the vendor though.