News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Error Message

Started by alinajenon, November 20, 2014, 15:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alinajenon

Hi, I purchased a Joomla template theme from templatemonster.com with the virtuemart component being a feature of the template theme. Everything seems to be working fine after installation. However, i have received an error message on the product category and product pages.

Error
vmError: TableVmuser_shoppergroups:: loadTable '12345.povd5_virtuemart_vmuser_shoppergroups' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` FROM `povd5_virtuemart_vmuser_shoppergroups` WHERE `virtuemart_user_id` = "477"

I attached a front and back end screenshot.

Can anyone help me sort this out? I am a designer, not coder ... but have some amateur html knowledge.

Thank you.
Alina

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

I suspect you have a problem related to using a quickstart package rather than installing Joomla followed by VM and then the template.  It is just possible that resetting the db tables may help.

Go to Configuration/Shop and under Advanced Settings turn on "Enable database Update tools"

Then go to Tools/Tools & Migration and hit the Install or if necessary update tables button.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum