Joomla! 3.4.1 Stable VirtueMart 3.0.8 and PHP 5.5.24-1~dotdeb+wheezy.1

Started by tore.braathe@gmail.com, November 20, 2014, 08:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tore.braathe@gmail.com

I am now on server online  in Domeneshop and still got this mesage. when i go to configuration in virtuemart  ???

Warning
Missing Flag nb-NO for language nb-NO. 1. (watt is this meaning).
Go to Extensions > Language Manager > Content, and check the parameter Image Prefix for this language.(i have make that prefix for that language)

Error
vmError: Warning, the Safe Path is empty, for safety reasons it is very important to create a folder in a path not accessible by an URL or unguessable name, create also a folder 'invoices' and 'keys' in it to store your sensitive data secure. Our suggested path is for your system '/home/2/q/qatro/vmfiles/'.
You can also use complex folder name as 'password' for example '/home/2/q/qatro/www/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/gEc4oaZ726pI/'.

GJC Web Design

1. VM3 is out and on the file server -- that is what u should be using

QuoteGo to Extensions > Language Manager > Content, and check the parameter Image Prefix for this language.(hove do i do dat)

I can't explain it better than the above!!!  Have u done the above?

QuoteWarning, the Safe Path is empty
worry about this when your on a live server
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

tore.braathe@gmail.com

I have update my qastion and i am now on server online and still got tis mesage

regards from Tore Norway