News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Selling more than I got.

Started by suatcamillo, November 18, 2014, 16:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suatcamillo

No one is undervaluing the work you have done. My point is the way you handle the feedback, especially if you're officially supporting the version I'm using.

We're trying to make sure the developers know the issues users encounter so they will improve the next generation. If the user suggest logical, applicable solutions on top of telling the issue; it means they don't just say "This thing doesn't work!  >:(" but "This thing can work better if you do it like this.  :)"

No one expect you to recode the whole thing, just give people a satisfying answer. If I wasn't doing this for free for a really small non-profit organization that sells 3-5 event tickets to a maximum of 50 ticket/event, I would have probably buy your extension.

This could have been a good answer, the rest is unnecessary.

Quote from: GJC Web Design on November 20, 2014, 17:37:59 PM
This is native VM2 behaviour on all versions I have tested it for.
I have developed with a lot of time and effort an completely non-invasive extension that solves this problem and is in my eyes at least a bargain @ €40 considering the tiny market and effort needed to develop it.