News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Found prior migration process message.

Started by romax100, November 14, 2014, 00:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

romax100

Found prior migration process, resume migration maxScriptTime 23 maxMemoryLimit 242
Synchronized 0 media for product in directory images/stories/virtuemart/product/
Synchronized 0 media for category in directory images/stories/virtuemart/category/
Synchronized 0 media for manufacturer in directory images/stories/virtuemart/manufacturer/
Synchronized 0 media for vendor in directory images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/

Hello,

I migrated to vm 2 and everything worked great, all my products and categories transferred fine. The only place where i messed up was that I didn't copy the images from old vm to the new folders and I ran the migration tool.

Then I fixed that and copied all of the images into appropriate folders for new vm2, but I get this message and none of the images get synchronized.

I know there is tons of threads online and I've read many of them already, including this forum as well, but there was never a definite answer.

Also, I don't have a "resume migration" button only "start migration" each time.

Please help. The shop is offline now, losing money. THANK YOU!

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member