News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Different VAT rates for customer groups

Started by Jarich., November 12, 2014, 09:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarich.

Hello,

I need to change VAT rates for different customer groups (dealer, dealer+ and dealer++)
For instance: Sales price dealer++ = 321,20. In shopping cart VAT = 0.
But I need to show the VAT from the € 321,20 (€ 55.75).

If I put the VAT on +21% (VAT per product), I get salesprice (= 321,20 x 1,21 ) 388.65. If I put the VAT on -21% (VAT per product), I get salesprice  (= 321,20 / 1,21 ) = 265.45.
But again, I need to show the salesprice € 321,20, and the VAT number from the salesprice (55.75 = 21 % from 321,20)

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Jarich.

Hi,

Can I do this with different price ranges? I have 3 shopper groups (dealer, dealer+ and dealer+++) with all different prices. I need the correct VAT settings.
In the groups guests and individuals it works.

multiaction

I have a problem with this too.
I installed the check VAT extention.
That works great. It put a valid VAT member in a NOT-VAT customer group.

So i told my VAT-rule only be available for the customergroups that are VAT groups.

But when i login as a non-VAT customer, VAT is still calculated. 

Are the calculation rules looking at the inputed customer groups?

Joomla 3.3.6  VM 2.9.9.2

Regards

Alex

multiaction

Ok,

i tested VAT rules in joomla 2.5.27 with VM 2.6.6 with available for some customer groups and that works.

So why doesnt it work on joomla 3.3.6 with VM 2.9.9.2. Do you developers know that it ain't working there?

Regards

Alex

multiaction

jenkinhill

Support for the plugin is by ticket: http://extensions.virtuemart.net/support-updates

VM2.9.9.2 is a beta version, 2.9.9.5 is the latest VM3RC
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

multiaction

Hi,

Its not about the plugin. That only changes customer_group at valid VAT-number... that works...

Its about that setting a customer group for a VAT-calculation rule dont work

Regards

Alex