Main Menu

Warning and HELPPPP

Started by hhatziioannou, November 07, 2014, 09:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhatziioannou

Hello.
I made this site : www.99phone.gr
I have problems.
1. In virtuemart administrator panel when i go to configuration, there is 2 warnings :
Warning
Warning, the Safe Path is not accessible (does not exist or no permission), for safety reasons it is very important to create a folder in a path not accessible by an URL, create also a folder invoices in it to store your sensitive data secure. Our suggested path is for your system /var/www/vhosts/99phone.gr/vmfiles, use this link to the config
Your Virtuemart installation contains an error: No user as marked as vendor. Please fix this in your phpMyAdmin and set #__virtuemart_vmusers.user_is_vendor = 1 and #__virtuemart_vmusers.virtuemart_vendor_id = 1 to one of your administrator users. Please update all users to be associated with virtuemart_vendor_id 1.

2. I want to display the price (include taxes etc) DELETED with a red line, and i want to display the price AFTER discount.... for example : 100eur     AfterDiscount : 75eur

3. I want to leave ONLY eur currecy and NOT usd. I unpublish all other currecy from currecy configuration (except eur), but USD is display on front end... :(

Can someone help me ?
Thanks!!!

Haris Hatziioannou
hhatziioannou@gmail.com

jenkinhill

How to do all those is already described in this forum!
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum