News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

PayPal Payment Pro. Remove from Payment Options.

Started by hotrod, October 31, 2014, 14:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod

I am working with PayPal to start up a business account to be able to take orders from customers out of the US and that can only ship there product to a US address.   We deal in Heavy Duty Truck Parts.. so there is a great market for it.. But we are not set up to ship out of the country and we only take US based Credit Cards..

Using PaYpal will eliminate Fraud and allow hem o purchase and ship o their transport company..

When I publish the Paypal express check out.. I get the Check out with paypal now button.. but I can't have paypal in the select your payment options.. If they go that route.. there is no option for billing or shipping to their country..  I need just the paypal express button..

How can I remove it in the payment options..
Bronze Member
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922
Joomla!  ‎4.3.4
PHP 8.0

alatak

hello

Quotebut I can't have paypal in the select your payment options..
the Paypal express checkout is not in the payment list ?

hotrod

NO  the express check out button shows next to check out now..  in the payment list  it just says paypal..    I have to make it work that if you are out of the US  you can only use pay-pay..
Bronze Member
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922
Joomla!  ‎4.3.4
PHP 8.0

hotrod

Not sure if I need to take this route.. With Paypal.. And can do it with A wire transfer..

We will sell to anyone in the country.
Credit Card Payment = US Only
Other Country = Wire Transfer.

That's easy  But..

If you are in Mexico or Canada.. these will be listed in the billing details.  but can't be listed in the shipping.. since we will only ship to US

Wire Transfer Payment available to all..
Shipping Only available to US for all orders but that should throw up an error.. Since there billing info would be moved over to Shipping and we won't ship out of country..

Very Confusing indeed..  Maybe I'm missing something simple..

Bronze Member
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922
Joomla!  ‎4.3.4
PHP 8.0