Customer does not get forwarded to Paypal after confirm

Started by Peter Pillen, October 31, 2014, 13:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaZz

Quote from: alatak on November 18, 2014, 13:40:32 PM
Hello
Thank you very much. I used your test site to fix the problem.
Attached is the file that we are going to release. If someone could test it, that will be great.
Thank you

I tried overwriting with this last file you posted and checkout is still not redirecting to paypal.
(The problem is still here)

dorkus

we have the same problem with joomla 2.5.27 and vm 2.6.12 ;(

please help!

orthotes

Alatak,

your fix works for me (as tested by youself) with this slight difference:
with the old file the page was normally redirected to paypal (with a lag of 2 or 3 seconds) and, if not, there was a button to force the process, while now there is any possibility to push the button (and there is no lag).
Actually for me this is not a big dirrerence, and the main thing is that the customer could reach the paypal page. Even though I have to admit that the previous behaviour seemd more effective.
Please, let me know if you don't need my test site any longer, so I can delete it.

Thank you!

shockoe

Thanks for the updated file paypalstd.php and fix... [SOLVED]

fritschle

I'm having this same issue.  When ordering it goes from the cart to a confirmation page but does not redirect to paypal.  I've looked to see if the js is compressed but I can't see that it is.   I thought about updating the paypalstd.php file that you posted but I'm running Joomla 3.6.5 and VM 3.0.18. 

One note...   When I'm signed into my account on the website it redirect me to paypal.  If I try to check out as a guest it doesn't.

My site is grandpastractor.com

jjk

Maybe you have a firewall issue? In your cart view there is a '403 - forbidden' error for .../images/stories/virtuemart/payment/index.html.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

Jumbo!

Disable the 3rd party one page checkout extension and try using standard VirtueMart checkout system.