News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Empty Cart After Updating Viruemart to version 2.6.1

Started by mediax, October 30, 2014, 16:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mediax

Hi All,  I have recently updated my Virtuemart to version 2.6.1 . The update went well with no errors. I have added no new plugins after the upgrade, but since then when I click on add to cart, no products are listed in my shopping cart page. I have disabled the HTML folder in templates, to avoid any overrides for Vmart, but am still getting the same issue.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

jenkinhill

Current VM version is 2.6.12   

What version did you update from?

Failure to add to cart can be a JavaScript conflict, incorrect configuration or template override issue (which you appear to have tried to exclude). But impossible to help any more without a URL.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

zeisch

Hi I have the same problem.
On my freshly updated website from Joomla 2.5.28 to 3.3.6 and Virtuemart from 2.6.14 to 3.0.2 I can not add products to the cart.
I use a yootheme template which I updated too. I can't see a conflict on the template details site but it might be the case.
Could you help me with that?
Other 3rd party extensions: JCE, Akeeba, Widgetkit
Thx

GJC Web Design

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

abc123

My problem was that i used jQuery Easy on VM2 that i needed to disable.
And i use beez template to try that everything works.