News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Update quantity in checkout page not working

Started by gringo211985, October 30, 2014, 12:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gringo211985

Hi there,

I am using VM 2.6.12 with the latest version of Joomla 2.5 and the quantity button is not working on the checkout page, every time I click it or try to change it proceeds to PayPal.

Please can someone help me out with this as it's on a live site and I need this function to work.

Thanks in advance,
Richard

jenkinhill

You may have a JavaScript issue, or you are using template overrides which have an issue. Did it work OK when testing the update before uploading to the live site?

Unable to see without a URL.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gringo211985

Hi Jenkhill,

Thanks for the quick reply, I am using a few overrides but nothing that should interfere with this. It works fine on the product detail page.

I shall PM you the URL as I don't want it to be public. Would be much appreciated if you could find the culprit.

Thanks,
Richard

jenkinhill

Don't bother with a PM, I don't read them.

If it is JS then a debugger could help. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=119638.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gringo211985

Hi Jenkhill,

I found the offending module, it's the flexible shopping cart. If I unpublish it works fine, however I need it as it's the cart the owner likes.

Do you have any workaround suggestions?

Thanks,
Richard

Update to post: I found a workaround to unpublish the cart module from the checkout page as it is not necessary anyway.

Please mark as solved