News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Ordering the last product in stock

Started by Matt_Ginn, October 28, 2014, 10:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt_Ginn

Had a email from a customer today saying that he tried to order 2 of an item from our online store:

http://www.mardens-trading.co.uk/portwest/portwest-fall-protection/view/productdetails/virtuemart_product_id/5401/virtuemart_category_id/302

We have 2 of this item in stock but the system will only allow him to order 1!! This seems odd!

Is there a VM setting that controls this behaviour or do I need to start hacking the code about?

Joomla 2.5.27 VM 2.6.12

John2400

Hi Matt,

Yes with 2. Products set and  in config I set don't show product when out of stock. Then and only then I get the message 0 ..
There may be some problem here.  So the problem might be the " don't show when out of stock " can you confirm your configuration settings.
I have  no min purchase set anywhere in the store.

This was in 2.6.12.

I tried this in 2.9.9.x and it worked perfectly. Goods added to the cart and then came up with . A small note to say out of stock.

When I set .. Products out of stock are orderable I had no problems.this was in 2.6.12