News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] menu problem after upgrading to 2.6.12

Started by citylop, October 27, 2014, 16:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citylop

Hello,
i did the upgrade on a backup site, and checked, so everything was working fine, at least that's what i thought, but after applying the upgrade to real site, i discovered that for my frontend user access to backend virtuemart through external link looks like the submitted screenshot. As you can see most of the menus do not collapse to reveal submenus except the last one. If you press any of the other menu items a white line appears beneath that menu as if it tries to open but stops.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

citylop

Thank you jenkinhill, i did check my acl settings on joomla, but i am not sure what should i change because with the same acl settings it did work, so how can it be that acl is to blame?

citylop

Update: it was the acl inside virtuemart that did the trick. So you have to login as super admin and after that change acl inside virtuemart and change for the administrator access to allow.

Thanks again jenkinhill, your advise help me find my way. :)