News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

checkout problem

Started by randlieb, October 22, 2014, 18:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randlieb

Have installed 2.9.9f and now g and have lost the ability to get to the shopping cart page, after the third or fourth time, when clicking on the shopping cart link, both in the modal popup and the user menu I created. Had no problem with this previously. Instead am taken to the login page. In config I have "on checkout ask for registration" enabled and "only registered users can checkout" disabled. Also when taken to the shopping cart page on the first attempt after adding a product when clicking on the add/edit address link it also takes me to the login page. Also when at the shopping cart page and I click the checkout button it takes me to the login page. Again, it was working properly in version e. And a reminder this only starts happening after I have been able to get to the shopping cart page the first few times. Please let me know if you need more info. Thanks.

On joomla 3.3.6

web site at:
http://www.craftingtheweb.net/websites/visualrhythms/

randlieb

Well of course now after I went through the whole explanation of my problem it stops! Clicked on the shopping cart link over a dozen times, along with the add/edit and checkout links, and all is working just fine. Will keep you informed if it reverts.