News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

virtuemart 2.6.10 paypal pro from france issue

Started by adomi, October 17, 2014, 14:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adomi

Hi,

Use Joomla and virtuemart since couple of years.
Virtuemart 2.6.10
AIO 2.6.10
Joomla  2.5.24

Paypal pro in virtuemart since not working when you are trying to use it in europe. It's seems it's only for canada, usa, and uk.
Anyway, the pro version with api directly included inside payment page it's a wonderful solution.

2 issues :
- Not mail are sending if the paypal pro is selected. ( works perfectly with standard paypal or other solution). It seems because paypal pro don't update the status of order from pending to confirmed and there's a bug with this -> I saw several topics here, it's always the same.  All version of virtuemart (1.x) was configured to send mail for pending status, not in new version. And indeed it's not useful. But if the interface not updated the status from pending to confirmed it's normal no mail was sent. And if i updated MANUALLY the order, i received mail.

Conclusion the issue is when the confirmation button is pressed the paypal pro have to send a confirmed mail, but it's not the case.

- other issue more problematic. i guessed if you have a business paypal account link to european card ( visa, master card....)  you have an error during processing which said "invalid card " I believed it was the test card reference provided by default, but i m nearly sure it's the merchant card which have to be from USA, canda or UK.

and if you forced the transaction you have message : "There was a problem processing your order, please try again or contact the store administrator."

My question is :

Is there a solution to avoid to go on paypal page ? Not a solution with a frame, but a full included solution like in screenshot ? And of course a real professionnal solution for european merchant.

Thanks in advance,
JS

Is anybody have any idea or suggest?
Thanks in advance,
SJ

[attachment cleanup by admin]