News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

How do I change the currency in the custom field?

Started by Tobi_108, October 14, 2014, 16:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobi_108

Virtuemart 2.0.10. In the store the main currency is the dollars and all the prices on the site are displayed in dollars. With the addition of the goods in the currency of the store (usd.), and creation - Custom Fields - Attribute basket add new positions in dollars, everything works. But there is a problem, there is a product that should be in the euro. With the addition of the goods enter the basic price in euro without positions everything works. But if I want to create additional product positions Custom Fields - Attribute baskets, and specify the price, the virtuemart accepts the currency for dollars, not euros.
Is there a solution to select the currency in the custom field? Thank you!

Milbo

The currency of the customfield is always the currency of your product, or better said, the currency of your selected price
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Tobi_108

Thank for answer.
In version virtuemart 1.9 stable all is right work! But in version virtuemart 2.0.10 (i watched in three different site on Virtuemart 2.0.10) not work another currency in customfield  :(
Please help, where to look?

Tobi_108

How to set the currency for custom fields different usd, eur?
Multicurrency is not working.
Please help.  :(

Tobi_108

Hi.
I can almost understand.
I install the latest version of virtuemart 2.6.6, and everything well works. But then site becomes fully not correct. Tell me were I can found the file which respond for the currency in custom fields?
administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/calculationh.php this?
Thank you.

Tobi_108

In general, the question arose again "How to set the currency for custom fields" Virtuemart 2.0.10. I decided this question. I updated virtuemart to version 2.6.6, only this version virtuemart works is fine with multiprices custom field. Thanks to all, working version on www.feelbeauty.com.ua