News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

2.9.9 C - Custom Field Plugin Text option - Not triggering change

Started by John2400, September 24, 2014, 07:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John2400

Custom Fields look good and adds to the cart - ( not always on the first save) - not sure what causes that?

* Main issue - If I make two orders for a sticker eg.. I pick colours and options and write a name .. it adds to the Cart.

If I then only change the name -- and then add to the cart - the cart adds the product and takes the name of the second text..

* thus I get two products with the same text on them and (Not) two products with two separate Names..

Maybe the initial save should clear the Name ? or the text field or the lot?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

John2400

On Version 2.9.9D - Joomla 3.3.4 _ I still have this issue.

* People buy the same product and change the Names of their children.

* The products add to the cart but the the text is only from the second child's name.

* there needs to be the same product twice but have two different names.

andersol

Same problem with custom fields. When I put product to the cart with first parameter all is ok. When I put same product with second parameter it didn't double. It just increase +1 for first added product and takes parameters from second one.
Json gives errors:
Array to string conversion in mysite.com/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 578
Array to string conversion in mysite.com/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 579
As I understand, the problems are in checking same product id with deferent custom fields.