News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Remove "Price without Tax" and only use "Sales Price"

Started by webnerd3.14, October 07, 2014, 20:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webnerd3.14

Hello!

I am setting up a store for a client and they are ONLY selling virtual items, therefore, there is no tax.  Currently, when looking through the list of products, and once within the product details, "Sales without Tax" shows up under "Sales price."  Being that there is no tax, and never will be, it looks odd for "Sales price without tax" to be listed, plus it make the pages looked cluttered.  I have not found a way to remove the Sales Price without Tax verbiage and only use "Sales Price."

Please advise on how I may do this.  The site has a deadline of this week, so I need to get this done.

Thank you,

Jennifer

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

webnerd3.14

Quote from: jenkinhill on October 07, 2014, 23:33:09 PM
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=113895.0

I used template overrides to remove the entire lines.  The post you sent was to change the language.  I just wanted it removed from the template completely because it isn't necessary. 

I'll try to find the tutorial that helped me and post it here so if someone else has the same issue they can see how I solved it.  I should really be a basic feature to remove that text, though....

Thanks!

Jennifer

jenkinhill

Sry, I thought you wanted to change the text used. To alter the display after selecting the correct options in Config/pricing if there is still unwanted information then use template overrides, or edit already existing overrides to achieve your layout.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum