News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Ship, and Shipping costs in product detail

Started by pmpeixoto, October 06, 2014, 11:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmpeixoto

Hello,

I´m starting my new online store, but i have a small problem that i couldn´t solve yet ...

On product detail page, after login, on all products i see "we ship to ..." and estimated shipping cost as "With shipment xxxx for xxx €".

Is there any way to remove this?

Thanks in advance for your help  :)

jenkinhill

Turn that off in you shipping plugin configuration.  Show on productdetails - no
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pmpeixoto

Quote from: jenkinhill on October 06, 2014, 12:44:09 PM
Turn that off in you shipping plugin configuration.  Show on productdetails - no

Oh my god ... something so simple to do, and i haven´t find it.

Thanks for your quick help  8)

nick61

On what file i can find and translate: We ship to...   and  With shipment...

thanks

enrico

jenkinhill

Just found that the text is hardcoded in plugins/vmshipment/weight_countries/weight_countries/tmpl/default.php
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

nick61

Thank you very much for the drilling jenkinhill!

byez

enrico

marvays

Hi. I make trouble with it. For it i was update my Vm to latest VM 2.6.22 . . . on Joomla 2.5.28.

All work good, but on product detail page i see delivery price (Although it must be free) and this price show without 21% TAX. Why?
If i add this product to cart, delivery show right as FREE. Onyl on product detail page is any error :(

Can anyone help me pls?

PS: Sry for my bad english

Test server: http://lukysipy.richta.eu/poe-lang-titan-camo-kladkova-kuse-200-lbs

marvays

problem is here?
if (is_array($this->productDisplayPayments)) {
    foreach ($this->productDisplayPayments as $productDisplayPayment) {
echo $productDisplayPayment . '<br />';
    }
}

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Milbo

Quote from: jenkinhill on October 22, 2014, 13:37:44 PM
Just found that the text is hardcoded in plugins/vmshipment/weight_countries/weight_countries/tmpl/default.php
Not anylonger (the post is 2 years old :-) ), it is now VMSHIPMENT_WEIGHT_COUNTRIES_SHIP_TO and VMSHIPMENT_WEIGHT_COUNTRIES_WITH_SHIPMENT
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jenkinhill

Maybe I should have some system of automatically changing text in olde posts, so that "Just found" changes to "At that time I found...."
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK