News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

MultiVendor error

Started by dfin, September 24, 2014, 05:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfin

I have been researching and reading and trying things with no success yet.

I have been wanting to have the order email notifications sent to two people - online sales (which is the main superuser & vendor) & the site owner. It sends fine to the main person (online sales), but nothing yet to the site owner.

I changed the shop configuration to 'enable mutivendor' (after reading bout more than one vendor...trying to make the additional email send).
The site owner was made to vendor & in the vendor configuration when I hit save (after selecting the vendor in shopper information), I get an error shown saying...
"User data stored
We run in multivendor mode and you did not set any vendor for TableMedias and #__virtuemart_medias
We run in multivendor mode and you did not set any vendor for TableVendor_medias and #__virtuemart_vendor_medias
Vendor data stored
"
What is this referring to?

The shop - email settings  has the 'use vendor email' checked, btw.

Joomla 2.5.24   Virtuemart 2.6.6
I have VirtueMart 2.6.6 & I manually updated for 2.6.10  |  Joomla 2.5.28 | Php 5.4.27

John2400

Just wondering if you could update and use 2.6.10 latest version and test your problem. Many errors have been solved in updates and this is one the developers would like to confirm runs , or has issues.

It is difficult solving some issues when we use old vm