News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Moneris Canada OSDCS plugin not working.

Started by super_dave, September 20, 2014, 14:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

super_dave

Hey everyone,

Anyone get this working in a live environment in VM 2.0.26d ?

My issue is that it is working in test mode, but in a live environment with all the data entered in the backend, upon finishing the order the payment status is showing as SQL Problem. From there it automatically cancels the order and alerts me and the buyer by email the order is cancelled.

Been through here and found one person in VM 1.X that had the same issue and turned the country select to "no" but when I do that I get redirected to a US verified by Visa portal that OSDCS says is not supposed to happen. The redirect then goes quickly back to my site, but doesn't capture the card payment, and neither OSDCS or Moneris have heard of the URL (yes I virus and Malware scanned). The redirect URL is https://secure4.arcot.com/acspage/cap?RIF=5649&VAA=A and this is a screenshot of the redirect.

My backend of the module is configured as follows (would anyone know the correct information to enter as the "secret ID", default is "secret"?);

And on checkout this is what I get when running a live test of $1.12

I have a support ticket open with OSDCS since Sept 14th and will await conclusion prior to passing judgement.

I'm not opposed to getting it done myself of course :D. I need this live environment working ASAP and am willing to put in the time to do it myself. I do have a valid Moneris merchant account and have gone through the steps of setup.

On my end to troubleshoot I have;

• Called Moneris and verified we're all setup for API transactions, they've also setup a few other things I can't remember JIC this plugin needs it.
  • Called my host to verify it's not a gateway issue. They've also verified the SSL certificate.

• Checked and double checked all entered info, and made sure the plugin was 'on' and payment in VM published.

If I have to dump the OSDCS plugin are there any other known working plugins that allow a customer to choose from a variety of payment type, and don't redirect off of my site? Otherwise really need this OSDCS plugin working. Dumping Moneris as a payment gateway isn't an option.

Thanks in advance.

super_dave

Still no luck solving the SQL problem and awaiting the reply from the OSDCS support ticket. Any ideas? :)

GJC Web Design

the only ones who can help u are osdcs .... it is their commercial software - support doesn't sound impressive though.. :(
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

super_dave

Quote from: GJC Web Design on September 23, 2014, 10:50:23 AM
the only ones who can help u are osdcs .... it is their commercial software - support doesn't sound impressive though.. :(

I'll hold out a little longer for OSDCS support, but in figuring out a back up solution would you offer a plugin or module that would allow for the function I require? Looking for a API module or plugin that allow a customer to choose from a variety of payment type, and don't redirect off of my site.

Alternately another back up option would be to hire a designer that could make this headache go away by configuring the OSDCS plugin to work in a live environment.

GJC Web Design

We could discuss the options - if interested just drop me an email...
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Rob Joyce

We are working on the problem.
This is the ONLY client that has this problem.
So we can only assume that it is something special related to his account.
In test mode, the gateway is working perfectly.

super_dave

Quote from: Rob Joyce on September 30, 2014, 05:38:59 AM
We are working on the problem.
In test mode, the gateway is working perfectly.

I can confirm this, OSDCS are at the table and working on the problem. In fact the front and backend looks much nicer with their update installed.

Now just to get it working on a live card.... test mode doesn't sell product ;).

Will report once this has come to a conclusion. Which will hopefully be soon.