News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Recommend to a friend issues VM 2.9.9

Started by MarioP, August 18, 2014, 15:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarioP

Hi,
I didn't find if anyone has reported that issue so far ( if anyone did - I'm sorry for duplicate thread) but I see some issues in the latest release so I report  :)
1. Undefined variable: askQuestionData in <b>\components\com_virtuemart\views\recommend\tmpl\form.php</b> on line <b>85</b><br />
2. Undefined variable: askQuestionData in <b>\components\com_virtuemart\views\recommend\tmpl\form.php</b> on line <b>95</b><br />
COM_VIRTUEMART_RECOMMEND_COMMENT
3. Layout distortion between captcha form and character counter for 'recommend to a friend' form
Printscreen attached.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

MarioP

I seems to be missing entries in /components/com_virtuemart/language/en-GB en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini
COM_VIRTUEMART_RECOMMEND_COMMENT="Hi! I found this on %s and thought you might like it! Check it out now!"
COM_VIRTUEMART_RECOMMEND_NAME="Your Name"
COM_VIRTUEMART_RECOMMEND_EMAIL="Friend's Email"

Regarding to layout distortion. I don't know if this is a good practice -  solution ( negative margin ) but it helps:

/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/assets/css  vmsite-ltr.css line 164

.display-number,.control-buttons,.right{text-align:right !important;margin:0 -7em 0 0;}

instead of

.display-number,.control-buttons,.right{text-align:right !important;margin:0 0.5em 0 0;}