News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

es-ES.com_virtuemart.ini 2.6.6 es-ES bug?

Started by josevivas, August 22, 2014, 03:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josevivas

Hello,

after update my virtuemart to 2.6.6 (Joomal 2.5.24), in the product information tab, are two words untranslated, I think there is a little bug with the translation in this version (2.6.6 Spanish-Spain).

COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_MPN Becomes COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FORM_MPN
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_GTIN Becomes COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FORM_GTIN

Neither the "TIPs" are translated

Tried to access transiflex to change it, but must be registered, and bla bla

****************************************************************************************
Must replace:
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_MPN="MPN"
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_MPN_TIP="Part number resp. Stock mantiene unidad del fabricante"

With:
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FORM_MPN="MPN"
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FORM_MPN_TIP="Part number resp. Stock mantiene unidad del fabricante"
****************************************************************************************

Must replace:
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_GTIN="GTIN (EAN,ISBN)"
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_GTIN_TIP="Número Mundial de Artículo Comercial. Un número internacional que comprende, por ejemplo, el ISBN, EAN, UPC"

With:
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FORM_GTIN ="GTIN (EAN,ISBN)"
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FORM_GTIN_TIP="Número Mundial de Artículo Comercial. Un número internacional que comprende, por ejemplo, el ISBN, EAN, UPC"

jjk

Hi josevivas,

Thanks for reporting. Actually it is the other way round. Looks like those keys/strings on Transifex are not up to date. I'll try to correct that within the next few days.
Example:
Old: COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FORM_MPN="MPN"
New: COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_MPN="MPN"
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

toocool

NAH I have the same problem! But I have this problem sice I updated to 2.6.8. Some text is in english some text is in hugarian. Weird... It is a bug or what?