News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Problem with the upgrade VM 2.6.6 to 2.6.8

Started by babu65, August 17, 2014, 20:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babu65

Hi,
I've upgrade 2 different site  Joomla 2.5.24 with Virtuemart 2.6.6 to 2.6.8. The first one ask me the upgrade from the back end in the menu extension update (VM live update) and I've proceed with the upgrade, in this case all work regularly.
The second one asked me from the back end to upgrade only VM-aio , so I proceeded and it was successful,  later I've download com_virtuemart.2.6.8.zip and from extensions manager uploaded it. The upload finish successful but have disappeared from the back end the menu voices of the component from the main menu and from the components sub menu is visible only  the sub menu voice virtuematr-aio.
The site work regularly in the front end  and the VM component work because later the upload of com_virtuemart.2.6.8.zip I've open the backend of VM by the button go to the shop, but now in the back end there are not any menu voice for open VM component.
Any suggestion?

GJC Web Design

think u mean the VM admin menu module has disappeared?

Check if extensions-> modules
choose Administrator in the dropdown
VM - Administrator Module there?  published?  position menu?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

babu65

Thanks for the prompt reply.
Sorry I've made confusion with my english, so an screenshot is better of 1000 words  :)

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

babu65

Hi jenkin,
many thanks for your useful help.
I've uninstalled Xmap component and the plugins, so I've uploaded again com_virtuemart.2.6.8.zip and  VM menus returns.
Have a nice day  :)