Difference between cart amount and paybox authorization

Started by coxi, August 14, 2014, 11:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxi

Hi,
One of my customer says to me he encountered a big fail with VM 2.0 payment, using paybox.
VM calculate an amount of 78.23 €. The final clustomer asked to pay with credit cart, using Paybox.
It worked fine on the website of Paybox and the sell was accepted... but for an amont of 78,24 € !
So, returning to VM, the system abandoned the transaction beacause there was a difference betwwen the two amounts : 78,23 € used by VM but 78,24 € returned by Paybox.
I think issue come from HT/VAT display, calculated on 3 digits, but showing only 2.

So, final customer bought items, transaction was allright on paybox, found was catched on his credit card, but VM considered transaction as "abandonned"... The seller can't see money on his bank account, because founds are transmitted only a week later.

This kind of control on the amount is great for a best use of VM. But, here, this us due to a big issue... It would be fine to solve it, if possible.

Regards, Alain

I apologize for my bad english, but i'm french  ;D

alatak

Hello
Which version of VirtueMart are you using? VirtueMart 2.6.6?
or the previous version of the plugin Paybox plugin that was sold on extensions.virtuemart.net

we do not check for the amount in the version in 2.6.6, we check that the signature is correct.

Milbo

Quote from: coxi on August 14, 2014, 11:53:55 AM
One of my customer says to me he encountered a big fail with VM 2.0 payment, using paybox.

I dont like the word big here. It is not a big fail. Actually it is not a fail. Vm calculates most time just more accurate than the others. If it is a fail to calculate more exact than others?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member