News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Need to Source some components of my VirtueMart Site

Started by micah411, August 08, 2014, 20:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micah411

Hello,

I'm looking for a developer to help me out with a few components of my VirtueMart site. This is a paying gig.

1.) I need to highly customize the contact form for the "call for price" popup when a part is $0.00 as well as change the "call for price" text to "Schedule This Service". I currently working on a spreadsheet to identify all requirements for the form.
- I can tell you certainly that the form will include dropdown menu's that will need to be dynamically selected based on the method of entry to the form, i.e which service/product the user was viewing before clicking "Schedule a Service". The form will also need a date/time picker as well as checkboxes. I've also created a an "Employees" section on the page that will also have the option to Schedule a service with a specific employee. This form would need to open from the employees page as well and dynamically select the employee from which the link was clicked.

2.) I need assistance moving the site on to a new domain.

If this is something you are **experienced** in and are interested in please contact me via email at micah.mouw@yahoo.com. I will give you as many details as you need as well as a URL to the site. We can discuss price and payment as well.

Thanks you for your interest!

Micah

micah411

Hello,

I just wanted to let the forum know that John from GJC Web Design completed my request. John was extremely knowledgeable and professional and was able to complete my request exactly the way I wanted it. His pricing is very reasonable and he did an excellent job on his bid and keeping me informed of any potential roadblocks (in my case using GoDaddy as the hosting service for Joomla/Virtuemart). He's also very fast! I will be using Johns services in the future for any requests above my level of expertise and highly recommend him.

Just an FYI I'm not receiving any sort of gratuity for writing this, I just believe good works deserves to be commended.

Thanks,
Micah