Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Unable to Delete Products from Cart

Started by rzrz, July 28, 2014, 11:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrz

Joomla! 2.5.24
VM 2.0.18a

When I click remove product there is a notification "Product successfully removed" but the nothing changes in the cart.

I tried disabling SEO in virtuemart and that works, but if I disable that the product page pagination is not working.

p/s: I can't update to the latest version at this time because there are some customization that will break once I update so I have to figure out how to upgrade seamlessly at this point.

Milbo

Which kind of customisations? Maybe you dont need them anylonger. vm2.6.7 is really very, very stable. You use a 1,5 years old version. From 2.0.16 - 2.6, it is usually easy to update.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

rzrz

Quote from: Milbo on July 28, 2014, 20:22:57 PM
Which kind of customisations? Maybe you dont need them anylonger. vm2.6.7 is really very, very stable. You use a 1,5 years old version. From 2.0.16 - 2.6, it is usually easy to update.

When adding items into basket and it exceed the amount of stocks available it shows : There is not enough product in stock.
Also some interface changes like adding amount of items by typing instead of using up/down arrows.

I tried to use the automatic updater but once it is updated to the VM 2.6+, the customization broke so I have to revert back to 2.0.16 you see.

Milbo

yeh but around 500 bugs and errors got fixed. The input field for quantity is standard. You should realy invest the time and update. Btw if you would have shared it, it would be part of the core and you would have no trouble
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member