News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Remarkety - automated marketing made easy

Started by Tzvika, May 01, 2013, 19:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tzvika

Interamind, the creator of the successful "VM Emails manager pro", "VM Dashboard" and "VM Reports" announced Remarkety, the next generation in Automated marketing and targeted emails. http://www.remarkety.com/remarkety-for-virtuemart

What is Remarkety?
Remarkety maximizes the revenue from your existing customers, by sending automatic targeted emails to customers, base on their purchase history, proven and ready-to-use remarketing activities, and collective experience from thousands of online stores just like yours.

100% Automatic
Remarkety does all the work for you. Once you have set up an activity it will automatically send the right message to the right person at the right time.

No Marketing Experience? No Problem
Remarkety knows what works and what doesn't. The best timing, the best wording, the best templates, based on collective experience from thousands of online stores just like yours.

It provides you with proven and ready-to-use remarketing activities. All you have to do is activate it.

Remarkety will analyze your store's data and purchase history to find opportunities, such as inactive customers, abandoned carts, customers who have spent more than a certain amount, etc.

Track Performance and ROI - $$$
Forget about email open rate and click rate. With Remarkety you see purchase rate - how many customers that received your emails returned and placed an order, and how much money each marketing activity is making you!

sean455

Hi, is this marketing automation service support both virtuemart 1 and virtuemart 2 ?
Also, what about coupons and unsubscribe from email list?

Sean

Tzvika

Hi sean455,

Yes, both VM1 and VM2 are supported.
Dynamic coupon creation is supported both for VM native coupons and AWO.
Unsubscribe - supported. Moreover, Remarkety protects you by not letting you move marketing activity to "live" if it doesn't have unsubscribe tag in it.

--Tzvika

lindapowers

Your link is causing a redirect

Does it work for multilingual websites?

I mean the emails are only send in english?

Regards

EDIT: Already got a reply from the chat, you can send emails in any language, will look in to it.
[url="https://www.lluislaw.com"]https://www.lluislaw.com[/url] -

lliseil

Quote from: lindapowers on May 27, 2013, 08:06:54 AM
Does it work for multilingual websites?
I mean the emails are only send in english?

Regards

EDIT: Already got a reply from the chat, you can send emails in any language, will look in to it.

Thanks lindapowers. I asked (twitter) about the features that are supported for non-English e-shops, as i need a bit more detail. Will try to update this post if/when I get an answer.

ps Sorry to follow up an old topic; it seems to be the one for this component.
- A thread solved is a thread [SOLVED]! (a memo for myself)