News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Free Online Backups

Started by pacecdn, July 12, 2014, 23:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacecdn

Glad to share this new free online backups website:
EverLive.net

Features:

- One click backup
- One click restore
- Website health checking with different periodic options
- Automatic Backups!

Hope you like it.
Speed up websites with PaceCDN.com

pacecdn

Thank you everybody who have chosen our online free website backup service www.everlive.net for their website. Here is a suggestion for your convenience. It appears that sometimes our emails do not reach you. Please do check your account on our website in a day or two, after your website submission.

It is also recommended that you give us an email at support [at] everlive.net after submitting your website for a free account.
Speed up websites with PaceCDN.com

TechFlea

Here's another for your consideration. It's slightly different, as it uses Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox as the cloud backup storage. And the best thing that I like about it is that it can combine as many Google Drive or OneDrive accounts as needed into one, so that I can get over 100GB free cloud storage easily by just applying a few accounts from each provider. Then group them within a web interface, and you can start backing up the data to the combined storage. Here's the URL: http://free.cloudbacko.com  8) 8)

Haider01

Excellent plg but has a problem with entering decimal numbers eg +%1.25...... somehow I managed to edit it (a total novice developer), it took me a while to do it. But now appeared another problem .... calculates only the basic price of the product regardless of what other custom plg added amount. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks