News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

thank you page order

Started by antonino78, July 01, 2014, 19:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJC Web Design

and have you done it and analysised what u found???
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

antonino78

I do not know what to watch.
Can you show me what to do?

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

antonino78

That is, should I pay $ 60 for a language problem?  > :o
I'm not asking any modification to the product.
I'm just asking for help to solve a problem of language

AH

Hmm.....

I have a problem with a product that I got for free
I cannot do this myself or do not have the time to learn how to solve my problem
I want/need support to resolve this problem
I am not prepared to support the project as I want support to be free

Can you not see that if we all adopted this approach, there would be no more project as the Devs would starve to death!

I simply suggested that you might support the project with a small donation (and 59euros is $80)

This is NOT a requirement and I am NOT part of the project

But it makes me spit when I see multiple post from people who want everything to be Free and then get aggrieved when someone suggests actually investing money in support.

I suppose you will be charging for your services or products you sell or are your efforts purely altruistic.

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

GJC Web Design

plus antonino,  either its a language problem or you seem very cautious about trying anything - where's the problem with a quick google ' Joomla language debug' - then get in there and get your hands dirty learning some new skills?

If your not willing then no one else will be bothered - u can't expect step by step hand holding for nothing - it is a VERY basic thing to ask you to switch something on and have a look
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

antonino78

Ok, I apologize for the inconvenience.
I will try to solve the problem alone.
Thanks again

Please ask for this post

AH

The little chick has fledged!

Strange how possibl funding their support results in a loss of interest.
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

antonino78

Let me give you a big round of applause .... Happy now?
Virtuemart has only the basis of free everything else you have to pay for it.
Starting from the model, ending the most miserable plugins.
I all this money I've already spent.
So I have not demanded anything for free.
Since in this form will not want to give a little help for a simple language file.
You might as well not answer.
Make the most beautiful figure

AH

QuoteLet me give you a big round of applause .... Happy now?
Virtuemart has only the basis of free everything else you have to pay for it.
Starting from the model, ending the most miserable plugins.
I all this money I've already spent.
So I have not demanded anything for free.
Since in this form will not want to give a little help for a simple language file.
You might as well not answer.
Make the most beautiful figure

Oops, I was wrong, it is back.

You have had to invest real money in your ecommerce solution - amounting to a few plugins, sounds a very good deal for you!

As for demanding free support - you got real good advice from GJC and did not know what to do.
QuoteCan you show me what to do?

If it was so simple then you should have solved it without such a request.

GJC and many others have invested huge amounts of non-billable time in learning this stuff to make it easier for them to deliver solutions.  Yet you expect that such knowledge should be free to you, tut tut! 

How much do you offer to the community in support of other users - just look back over your posts and see that you are gaining a lot more than you have ever given.

As I said before, support the project 59euros for over 3 years of software use (based on your postings) is less than 20euros a year.

If everyone adopted your approach the project will die and then you will have much more work to do!
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

antonino78

See this is the last answer that I give you.
then I hope that this forum has a serious moderator close this thread useless.
You're not one who wants to work, but you're just a troublemaker who tries discursione.
I do them my money god to whom I say not to you, okay?
Now instead of writing here, think about work.

jenkinhill

Antonino I will close this thread because you clearly do not understand what is being written and are apparently not willing to act on the advice you have been given

You have made 100 posts in the forum so far, and not one of them is offereng help or advice to other users. After all this time you have been using VM I would expect around 10-20% of your posts to be made to help other users. There does come a time when the goodwill of those who give up their free time to help others becomes exhausted.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum