News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCTDUPLICATE message?

Started by guybr, July 01, 2014, 06:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guybr

Hi, I just upgraded from 2.6.0 to 2.6.6, and when I create a new product listing, I see a grayish bar that says "COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCTDUPLICATE successfully saved" - this is different to the messages I used to see in a light blue bar. Is this okay? Is there any significance to "duplicate product" in the message? I'm not cloning anything...

guybr

more info:
if I enter one of my product listing and then press "cancel" to exit it (because clicking 'logout' doesn't seem to work directly from a product listing), when I then reach the VM admin's homepage I see these messages:

in red: COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCTDUPLICATE record cancelled.
in blue: Fatal Error in maincontroller admin.virtuemart.php: Couldnt find file productduplicate

jenkinhill

The variable "COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCTDUPLICATE" is not part of VM2.6.6 - is it from some 3rd party plugin/extension?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

guybr

Thanks Jenkinhill!

Yes, it looks like it belongs to a plugin I added to enable me to upload multiple item images at once. I installed it very close to the time I did the VM migration to 2.6.6, so I didn't think it was from a plugin.

So far I don't see any actual problems associated with that PRODUCTDUPLICATE message.