News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Search module only showing categories

Started by mark.cylons, June 28, 2014, 16:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark.cylons

hello
I am using virtuemart 2.0.26d and joomla 2.5.17 and until today module was working properly, until today when instead of required item it shows only all categories and the link is not
index.php/hr/vm-search/search?keyword=proba&limitstart=0&option=com_virtuemart&view=category&plugin_search=1   than 
index.php/hr/categories/search?keyword=proba&limitstart=0&option=com_virtuemart&view=category&plugin_search=1

As I can see the problem can be because it shows /categories/ in the link.
How to fix that? Tnx

jenkinhill

Quote from: mark.cylons on June 28, 2014, 16:16:07 PM
until today module was working properly

So what did you change? Maybe some update on the site or on the server? I don't have 2.0.26d around any more to test with.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

mark.cylons

I did not change anything global... I just add some photos of categories.. Do you maybe know where can I change that link, any idea? :) thanks

mark.cylons

I realized that when I turn off SEO in Virtuemart, then search is working, but the pagination of products in categories does not; when I switch 9 to 100 products per page to be shown, it shows me a problem that there is no searched word. Can someone resolve this?